Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

5  7  6  11  13  21  10  22  14  9  19  20  25  17  3  8  16  24  18  23  12  1  2  15  4  100  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Divine Guidance (1) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Divine Guidance (1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Divine Guidance (1) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Divine Guidance (1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Divine Guidance (1) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Divine Guidance (1) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Divine Guidance (1) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Divine Guidance (1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Divine Guidance (1) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Divine Guidance (1)

Go down

Divine Guidance (1) Empty Divine Guidance (1)

Post by Evangelista_GP Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:13 pm

‘He … sends them in the right direction.’
Psalm 25:8

The UCB Word for Today - September 16

Throughout Scripture God talked to ordinary people, and He’ll talk to you too! He told Abraham when to leave home (see Genesis 12:1), and Jacob when to go back home (see Genesis 31:3). He told Elijah where to find food in the middle of a famine (see 1 Kings 17:1-5). On two different occasions He stopped Paul from walking through what appeared to be a door of opportunity because He had something better in mind for him. The Bible says: ‘God is fair and just; He corrects the misdirected, sends them in the right direction. He gives the rejects his hand, and leads them step-by-step. From now on every road you travel will take you to God. Follow the Covenant signs; read the charted directions’ (Psalm 25:8-10 MSG). Nothing is more important in life than being led by God. Other people’s input should confirm and clarify what God’s already telling you. But until you’ve heard from Him, you’ll be tempted to think other people’s ideas are God’s leading - and that can hurt you. You’re unique, and God has a unique plan and purpose for you. When you’re not sure which way to go, stand on His promise: ‘I’ll take the hand of those who don’t know the way, who can’t see where they’re going. I’ll be a personal guide … directing them through unknown country. I’ll be right there to show them what roads to take, make sure they don’t fall into the ditch. These are the things I’ll be doing for them - sticking with them, not leaving them for a minute’ (Isaiah 42:16 MSG). It doesn’t get any better than that!

Is 26-27, Eph 2

© 2016: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters. As a gift to the body of Christ, permission is given to Churches and Christian organisations to copy up to a maximum of 52 daily excerpts per year. Excerpts must acknowledge The Word for Today as the source, give the UCB address and inform that free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

The Word For Today is written by Bob and Debby Gass

For more information about the terms of use, contact publications@ucb.co.uk
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Divine Guidance (1) Empty Re: Divine Guidance (1)

Post by Evangelista_GP Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:21 pm

This message this morning really comforts me. Cuz you know sometimes, we are willing to do God's will, to be where He wants us to be, but we just don't know what to do exactly or we're not sure to be in His perfect will. That's where we have " to stand on His promise ", knowing He will guide us to the right place.
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum