Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

12  9  10  3  20  7  16  8  24  14  11  6  25  17  5  1  23  15  2  Avy  13  22  18  19  21  4  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Soul Prosperity I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Soul Prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Soul Prosperity I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Soul Prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Soul Prosperity I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Soul Prosperity I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Soul Prosperity I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Soul Prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Soul Prosperity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Soul Prosperity

3 posters

Go down

Soul Prosperity Empty Soul Prosperity

Post by Evangelista_GP Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:35 pm

‘I pray that … your soul prospers.’
    3 John v. 2

John wrote, ‘I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.’ For your soul to prosper you must: 1) Question your doubts and not your faith. We spend too much time dwelling on our misgivings, and experiencing faith as an occasional flash in the pan. God’s promises are for ‘believers’, so start believing what He says. 2) Not be a ‘Lone Ranger’. It’s no coincidence that the Old Testament tells the story of God’s ‘people’, and the Epistles were addressed to ‘congregations’. We grow as we relate - not isolate! 3) Guard your thought life. Practise mind management! When your ‘thinking is controlled by the sinful self, there is death. But if [it’s] controlled by the Spirit, there is life and peace’ (Romans 8:6 NCV). 4) Fall asleep and wake up immersed in gratitude. It’ll transform your day. ‘In everything give thanks’ (1 Thessalonians 5:18 NKJV). 5) Get rid of anything that distracts you from God. Limit the time you spend on the phone or watching TV.6) Always err on the side of mercy. Philip Yancey writes, ‘I marvel at the humility of a God who descends to live inside His flawed creatures, but do I show that same attitude toward people of whom I disapprove?’ 7) Be specific, and not revert to generalities when discussing your faith. Paul wasn’t ‘ashamed of the gospel’ (Romans 1:16 NKJV), and neither should you be. Cool Be gracious to those who irk you. Remember, God chose them too! Sometimes it’s easier to be gracious to nonbelievers than to uptight, judgemental Christians. But that just makes you a different kind of judgemental! 9) Forgive those who hurt you. Harbouring hatred hinders healing; instead, bring your hurts to God.

Ezra 3-5, Rom 4

©️ 2016: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters. As a gift to the body of Christ, permission is given to Churches and Christian organisations to copy up to a maximum of 52 daily excerpts per year. Excerpts must acknowledge The Word for Today as the source, give the UCB address and inform that free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

The Word For Today is written by Bob and Debby Gass

For more information about the terms of use, contact publications@ucb.co.uk
    Evangelista_GP
    Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Soul Prosperity Empty Re: Soul Prosperity

Post by ozoemena Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:58 pm

Wow.Sometimes when troubles come our way,as man,it becomes difficult to trust anyone, even God.It's only a few people that realize the benefit of trusting God and sharing with brethren.
    A problem shared is half solved, and a tree cannot make a forest.You can't make it all alone on your own. Winners are never loners.
    ozoemena
    ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ozoemena Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Wow.Sometimes when troubles come our way,as man,it becomes difficult to trust anyone, even God.It's only a few people that realize the benefit of trusting God and sharing with brethren.
    A problem shared is half solved, and a tree cannot make a forest.You can't make it all alone on your own. Winners are never loners.
    ozoemena
    ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IFY 5 Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Correct talk Ozoemena. most it's not easy.. that's why we keep praying for God's grace, that things bigger than us,would not come our way.And we should never neglect the fellowship of brethren.
    IFY 5
    IFY 5

Language : Igbo,English, Yoruba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down