Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

15  5  13  22  10  2  3  16  17  11  24  7  14  18  20  19  4  21  Avy  12  9  1  6  23  25  8  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
How to Get Your Prayers Answered I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
How to Get Your Prayers Answered I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
How to Get Your Prayers Answered I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
How to Get Your Prayers Answered I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
How to Get Your Prayers Answered I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
How to Get Your Prayers Answered I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
How to Get Your Prayers Answered I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
How to Get Your Prayers Answered I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
How to Get Your Prayers Answered I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

How to Get Your Prayers Answered

+4
Nneoma Adichie
Admin
Lily Ann
ozoemena
8 posters

Go down

How to Get Your Prayers Answered Empty How to Get Your Prayers Answered

Post by Evangelista_GP Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:40 am

How to Get Your Prayers Answered (3)
‘Walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us.’
Ephesians 5:2
3) Do you show a loving attitude? The Bible says, ‘Walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us.’ Your mouth is such a major part of your love walk. We fail to realise how much we can do for people by building them up with our words. And we need to be even more careful not to say things that tear them down. The Bible says ‘the heart is deceitful above all things’ (Jeremiah 17:9 NIV 2011 Edition). What vibes are you giving off? What are you ‘putting out there’? When we’re too busy to show love - we’re too busy, and it’s time to examine our heart motives and attitudes. How do we do that? By examining our tongue, and what’s coming out of our mouth. Do you remember the last time you went to the doctor and he asked you to open your mouth and say, ‘Aaah’? The reason they ask you to do that is so they can examine your tongue. Just like your tongue tells a physician a lot about your physical health, it can tell you a lot about your spiritual health. To get answers to your prayers you must search your heart in three areas: 1) Learning to abide in Christ. This will bring you to a higher level of spiritual maturity and help you discover the authority you have in prayer. 2) Speaking in line with God’s Word. This can move ‘mountains’ in your life (see Mark 11:23). 3) Growing in your love walk. This opens up powerful opportunities for you to show others who God really is.
2 King 10-12 , Acts 9:23-43

Reference: United Christians Broadcasters." The Word of Today ". www.ucb.co.uk, june 2 2016.
* Free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

Last edited by Evangelista_GP on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo error)
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

How to Get Your Prayers Answered Empty Re: How to Get Your Prayers Answered

Post by ozoemena Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:08 pm

Wow.Thank God for today's devotional. Thank God for our admins and moderators.
You know, things really happen. Being locked up in work,people do not actually get to know what is happening around them.Africa,India and Asia have such a high spiritual density. you hear of people giving birth to goats,men turning into animals,different occulting stuff, different manifestations of black and white magic. Some of those weird stories are real.Powers exist.
A story was told of two women having a disagreement over family issues. The conflict got so heated up, that one turned and said to the other,"I give you three weeks to vanish from this earth, you'll see. I'll deal with you.. "People around took it for a joke. But in less than two weeks, the other lady got down with stroke.And they carried her around, looking for solution.It was not until they got tired and decided to wait patiently for the woman to Die, that a family member suggested taking her to a church.it took the special grace of God and heavy praying and fasting ,to bring the woman back to life.
So the tongue is a wild fire,sharper and deadlier than a two edged sword. That's why A real man of God when angered, would look at you and say God bless you. If he should curse you in his anger..Hell will be let loose.
Having illustrated the power of the tongue, you can imagine what you can do with it,if you could channel that power to prayers.
You know, the devil goes sleepless, the workers of iniquity go to any length, keeping awake,chanting incantations and vodoo of different calibre.All for you. If you can not unleash the power in your tongue and counter them in prayers, you'll perish.
for those very weak in prayer, there is no way you can counter a plan the devil and his agents took the whole night to hatch,with a faithlessly mumbled short prayer. You have to know the strength of your faith,to give great power to even
one word of prayer that you utter.That would tell you that long overstretched faithless prayers too have no power. In essence, you must have faith to prevail.That's why Jesus would say, "receive your sight, "and it would happen so.And the apostles and evangelists.. all worked with faith,and in result, they became commanders if circumstances, deciders of destinies..

Contribution by Ozoemena Isaac
ozoemena
ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Ann Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:15 pm

True. To be honest, I find myself getting weaker and weaker by the day, even to say our Lord's prayer. God help me
Lily Ann
Lily Ann

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:15 pm

The member 'Lily Ann' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Marian' : 1

Admin
Admin

https://gistwheel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to Get Your Prayers Answered Empty my cousin almost got cursed,not to marry,if not for prayers

Post by Nneoma Adichie Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:28 pm

The world is really deep,A prayer less Christian is a powerless Christian.
An aunt once told one of my maternal cousins, that she'd never get married. At first it was taken as a joke.But Years passed,no show.Any man that came, would suddenly grow cold feet and dump her. She became desperate, and many so-called men of God took advantage of her.It took almost ten years before she gave up and sought God herself. And you know what happened,? she found him.Now happily married with three children. Prayer is very important in every Christian's life.The aunt died the same month the girl got married, because she vowed she'd not live to see her marry
Nneoma Adichie
Nneoma Adichie

Language : Igbo,English

Back to top Go down

Post by IKENNA Dike Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:53 pm

The whole study for today is just for my life, I'm almost spiritually zero.I know where I used to be.. God show me mercy
IKENNA Dike
IKENNA Dike

Language : English,Hausa,Yoruba and Igbo

Back to top Go down

How to Get Your Prayers Answered Empty I really needed this

Post by Victoria Summers Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:02 pm

This goes for me too. Most times I feel so weak to pray.I don't know how to overcome this laziness that is gradually paralyzing my prayer life. I find my faith facing a serious set back. But thank God for what Ozoemena said, I got something from that.
Victoria Summers
Victoria Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Avy Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:31 pm

wonderful !... I must say Prayer is our weapon of warfare! Prayer Can Penetrate anything no matter how fortified you think that thing might be . Some people pray only when necessary but trust me you should pray always like the bible says ( without ceasing). We christrians have a power bar like our handsets, if u don't charge it up with prayers you'll be disappointed when you'll eventually need that power. Prayer could be your hobby you know?... Yes! You just need to cultivate the habit Yearly, monthly, weekly, daily nd hourly. You can't cut off your communication with God, your Love for him, your care for him and suddenly wake up one morning and pretend you care, all because you need his help... THAT'S NOT FAIR. The Bible says God is not a fool to be mocked.
Most importantly we should do more of the prayers in our closet. We should have a well chosen and permanent spot indoors where we call down the glory of the Lord. It should be called your WAR ROOM. There you pray with your body ,spirit and soul (These are the 3 you in you) together. And remember the Bible says in Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Like an old time song says "Read your bible and pray everyday if you want to grow"
God bless you'll. Love you #Avy
Avy
Avy

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangelista_GP Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:57 pm

God's Word has the ability to show us who we really are in our flesh. If Jesus wouldn't have died for us to give us the opportunity to be justified in God's sight, we would have been in a very bad position. I am very thankful to Jesus because through him we can approach God without culpability. I truly think we do not always show love to others or always pay attention to what we say. Sometimes, we let our emotions take control over us and start to pronounce bad things. Can we be a source of benediction and a source of malediction at the same time? The Spell reveals that we can't. If we ask we shall receive. God is willing to give. Let us ask Him to fill our hearts with more love because it is the foundation of our faith. By this way, they will recognize us as His disciples the Bible said and we will honour His name. This message touched my heart very much. I realize how much I can do the difference in somebody's life, in my own life just with how I use my tongue. We should chase the gift of love above anything, it is where everything starts. May the Lord gives us a pure heart, where no evil can stand, so we can spread good in people's lives and our own lives.
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Back to top Go down

Post by ozoemena Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:24 pm

Amen and Amen!!
ozoemena
ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangelista_GP Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:32 am

Good evening everybody. I want to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for their participation in today's devotional. It was the first, but not the last for we are greatly blessed through it. May God keeps us through our walk with Him and makes us become who He called us to be for His purpose. I can't wait to have an other moment like that together again. Invite your friends so they can be blessed too. Ciao ciao! Smile
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down