Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

100  13  8  5  19  22  2  23  4  20  7  16  9  18  17  25  11  1  15  6  14  3  21  12  24  10  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Mountain-Moving Prayers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Mountain-Moving Prayers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Mountain-Moving Prayers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Mountain-Moving Prayers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Mountain-Moving Prayers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Mountain-Moving Prayers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Mountain-Moving Prayers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Mountain-Moving Prayers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Mountain-Moving Prayers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Mountain-Moving Prayers

4 posters

Go down

Mountain-Moving Prayers Empty Mountain-Moving Prayers

Post by Evangelista_GP Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Whoever says to this mountain.’

Mark 11:23

Does the problem you’re facing seem like a mountain to you? Jesus said: ‘Assuredly … whoever says to this mountain, “Be removed and … cast into the sea,” and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore … whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive … your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father … forgive your trespasses’ (vv. 22-26 NKJV). Here Jesus gives us three keys to answered prayer. 1) Keep speaking God’s Word over your problem. ‘My word … shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and … prosper in the thing for which I sent it’ (Isaiah 55:11 NKJV). 2) Keep feeding your faith and starving your doubts. ‘Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them’ (Mark 11: 24 NKJV). 3) Keep forgiving. ‘Whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him’ (v. 25 NKJV). The mountain in your life can’t be removed if you’re harbouring unforgiveness. God’s willingness to answer your prayers depends on your willingness to forgive the person who hurt you. So ask yourself: is it worth holding on to bitterness? Bernard Meltzer says, ‘When you forgive, you in no way change the past, but you sure do change the future.’ Whether or not you think your offender deserves to be forgiven, do it for your own sake - so that the mountain can be moved.
2 Chron 4-6, Acts 20:17-38

Reference: Bob and Debby Gars. The Word for Today. www.ucb.co.uk
*Free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Mountain-Moving Prayers Empty Re: Mountain-Moving Prayers

Post by Evangelista_GP Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:54 pm

Oh Lord, help me to forgive them because I want to go forward with you. I don't do it for them but to obey to your will and to walk in that peace, that happiness that you have given to me. I give it all to you and this morning I say to these people to get out of my heart in JESUS name! Thank you in advance God because by your power it is already done.
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Mountain-Moving Prayers Empty mountain moving prayer

Post by Adaeze Brenda Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:38 pm

Amen! That's my prayer too,So help me Lord!
Adaeze Brenda
Adaeze Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanmolika so Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Amen!! me too!
Chanmolika so
Chanmolika so

Back to top Go down

Mountain-Moving Prayers Empty Mountain moving prayers

Post by ozoemena Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:50 pm

wow.Amen and Amen.Self explained write up.God help us to learn and follow him in all faithfulness, casting all distractions aside.May he give us a loving and forgiving spirit to love others as he's loved us
ozoemena
ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down