Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

13  2  8  23  4  7  21  6  10  22  1  14  17  19  3  9  18  20  11  16  25  5  24  12  15  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace

4 posters

Go down

Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace Empty Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace

Post by Evangelista_GP Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:53 am

Perhaps you’re wondering, ‘What am I supposed to do with my life? What’s my purpose here?’ God answers these questions through our abilities. He leads us to our life’s purpose through the skills and talents He has given us. God-given gifts are the skills a person easily performs, often without formal training. We derive great pleasure from doing what we’re naturally good at doing. So if you aren’t sure of your life’s purpose, just do what you do well and watch God confirm it by blessing your endeavours. Don’t spend your time trying to do what you’re not gifted to do, or what somebody else is good at. We know we’re operating in our gifts and calling when what we do ministers life to others. If what we do makes us miserable and fills us with a sense of dread, usually we’re not in God’s perfect will. He gives us peace and joy to let us know we’re fulfilling His perfect plan: ‘For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace.’ Look at what you enjoy, what you’re good at, and what God is giving you the grace to do - then let God be God in your life. He wants to flow through you, and it may not be in the same way as He flows through others. Trust His ability in and through you, and don’t be afraid to be unique. God has a specific place and a specific plan for each of us. How will you know you’re in the right place fulfilling His plan? You will have peace!
2 King 22-23, Acts 13:1-25

Reference: Bob and Debby Gass. The Word For Today. http://www.ucb.co.uk/word-for-today.html
* Free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace Empty Re: Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace

Post by Evangelista_GP Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:07 pm

I find it hard sometimes to be sure that Im doing God's will. With multiple voices that are speaking, we must develop our ability to hear God and to feel when we are doing the right thing, according to His will. We can avoid much problems by this way! Is somebody else has the same struggle as me?
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Back to top Go down

Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace Empty your purpose will be accompanied by peace

Post by Vivian Shelly Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:25 pm

wow,very much connected to yesterday's topic. Yea,I experienced it countless times, but God's grace always raised me up
Vivian Shelly
Vivian Shelly

Back to top Go down

Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace Empty your purpose will be followed by peace

Post by ozoemena Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Wow.Thank God for this topic. This kinda follows up yesterday's topic. Every soul on earth has a purpose assigned to them.That's why it's imperative to discover one's purpose early in life.When purpose is not well defined, abuse becomes inevitable.You'll find that no matter what people say or do,the soul finds peace where it belongs.Many people today are into different things, because their friends, parents and other factors influenced them,and you find out they end up unfulfilled, unhappy and without peace in themselves.
ozoemena
ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace Empty Your purpose will be followed by peace

Post by Dolly R Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Yea.I remember those days back in Sunday school. I often wondered why of all the great things a fresh university graduate would devote his time to, he chose to teach children, he'd say that God sent him to turn back souls to him.That strikes me as a purpose
Dolly R
Dolly R

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace Empty Re: Your Purpose Will be Accompanied by Peace

Post by Evangelista_GP Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:28 am

Once again, thank you for your participation guys.
One thing you said Isaac has retained my attention: to find our purpose early. You're very right, it's the best way to do it to not feel like we have lost our time.
Have a good night!
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down