Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

20  5  11  21  6  3  10  100  13  9  4  24  23  2  18  12  22  16  8  1  25  7  17  14  15  19  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace

2 posters

Go down

Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace Empty Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace

Post by Evangelista_GP Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:49 pm

‘May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him.’

Romans 15:13

Trusting God is so much simpler than not trusting Him. When you doubt God, His Word, and His promises, you’re left to your own devices and reasoning when it comes to working things out. And as a result you get stressed out. Take a moment and read the following three verses, then think carefully about what they mean: ‘But the message they heard was of no value to them, because those who heard did not combine it with faith. Now we who have believed enter that rest’ (Hebrews 4:2-3 NIV 1984 Edition). ‘He who has once entered [God’s] rest … has ceased from [the weariness and pain] of human labours’ (Hebrews 4:10 AMP Classic Edition). ‘Come to Me, all you who labour and are … overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls]’ (Matthew 11:28 AMP Classic Edition). How are you supposed to approach God? In faith! The Bible says: ‘Without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must [necessarily] believe that … He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him [out]’ (Hebrews 11:6 AMP Classic Edition). That means when you come to God, you must do the believing. And when you do, you’ll receive His joy and peace. These two things are God’s will for you; they were bought and paid for at the cross. Christ’s work is already finished, and the only thing that remains to be accomplished is for you to believe. When you do that, God will respond and bless you every time!

Job 25-27, 1 Cor 5 (Bible in one year)

© 2016: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters. As a gift to the body of Christ, permission is given to Churches and Christian organisations to copy up to a maximum of 52 daily excerpts per year. Excerpts must acknowledge The Word for Today as the source, give the UCB address and inform that free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

The Word For Today is written by Bob and Debby Gass

For more information about the terms of use, contact publications@ucb.co.uk
    Evangelista_GP
    Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace Empty Re: Trusting God Brings Joy and Peace

Post by Evangelista_GP Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:08 pm

I have indeed experienced that to doubt brings nothing else than stress. When I do so, I start to look for my own solutions and I realize that I am limited without God's help. It's better for us to stay in faith. If we lack faith, we should ask God to increase it and He will. I always ask Him to give me the level of faith that goes with my trials. Also, when I find out that doubt is starting to take place, I repeat incessantly: " I have faith" until I really feel it. No matter what our battle is to have faith and the Almighty will do the rest.
    Evangelista_GP
    Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumebi Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Wow.Amen
    Dumebi
    Dumebi

Language : English and Igbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumebi Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:06 pm

I've experienced it too!
    Dumebi
    Dumebi

Language : English and Igbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down