Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

23  12  24  18  14  8  25  16  6  11  10  9  21  3  13  4  7  15  2  17  20  22  19  5  1  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin

Go down

Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin Empty Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin

Post by Rani Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:34 am

Virginity is a virtue,I agree,but should not being a virgin ,be a death sentence? See what a supposed lover and groom did to his bride![img:f81a]http://www.waploaded.com/forum/uploads/pics/2016/04/[WAPLOADED]_unbelievable-_man_kills_bride_on_their.jpg[/img:f81a]
     The
    young girl was allegedly killed by her husband for "not being a virgin".

The girl identified as Khanzadi, daughter of Lal Mohammad Lashari, married her cousin Qalandar Bux Khokhar the night before her lifeless body was found in her bedroom in ADC Colony. The suspect, her husband, remains on the run.

Khanzadi’s mother notified the police when she failed to receive any response from their house the morning after the wedding.Man kills supposed bride,for not being a virgin Waploaded-9a59c032485933f7c46cbe9e1ed8907e

Policemen, with the help of the victim’s brother Ali Sher Lashari, forced entry into the house, only to discover Khanzadi’s lifeless body on the bed. Her husband was missing.

Ali Sher lodged an FIR against Qalandar Bux and his four brothers, accusing them of strangulating his sister to death.

The victim’s mother told reporters that Qalandar Bux and Khanzadi were cousins and the marriage took place with their consent.

Meanwhile, sources in the area speculated that Qalandar Bux killed the bride because she was “not a virgin”, while others claim that a heated argument erupted between the newly-wed couple regarding a delay in the wedding ceremony due to certain customs.

Area police have since carried out several raids but have failed to make any arrests.
    Rani
    Rani

Back to top Go down