Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

15  12  7  1  10  4  21  20  19  6  5  25  2  9  13  22  14  11  18  Avy  3  16  17  23  8  24  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Getting What You Want (2) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Getting What You Want (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Getting What You Want (2) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Getting What You Want (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Getting What You Want (2) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Getting What You Want (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Getting What You Want (2) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Getting What You Want (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Getting What You Want (2) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Getting What You Want (2)

Go down

Getting What You Want (2) Empty Getting What You Want (2)

Post by Evangelista_GP Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:02 pm

‘The daughters of Zelophehad … stood before Moses.’
Numbers 27:1-2

The daughters of Zelophehad teach us that we must: 1) Be willing to do something about it. Complaining doesn’t change anything; it just makes you more miserable. With millions of people entering the Promised Land, other women were in the same predicament. But nothing changed until these five women became proactive and refused to accept the status quo. That took courage. Going before Moses was like appealing to the High Court. Solutions are found when you decide to face your problems head-on and do something about them. 2) Be clear about what you want. What do you want to happen, or stop happening? When you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there; you must have a clear goal in mind. These women believed they were entitled to the same blessing the male members of their family received, and they refused to settle for less. As a result, God gave it to them. And He will do the same for you. ‘Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart’ (Galatians 6:9 NKJV). 3) Refuse to be deterred by opinions, policies, and traditions. Under the law of Moses women weren’t even numbered as part of the congregation (see Numbers 26). Can you imagine the shape the church would be in if we still lived by that policy today? Many times in the Scripture God altered ‘the norm’ in response to bold faith, and changed the destiny of those individuals. And what He did for them, He will do for you.

Is 17-19, Gal 5

© 2016: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters. As a gift to the body of Christ, permission is given to Churches and Christian organisations to copy up to a maximum of 52 daily excerpts per year. Excerpts must acknowledge The Word for Today as the source, give the UCB address and inform that free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

The Word For Today is written by Bob and Debby Gass

For more information about the terms of use, contact publications@ucb.co.uk
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Getting What You Want (2) Empty Re: Getting What You Want (2)

Post by Evangelista_GP Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:11 pm

Wow! Amen! True that! If we want something, we must chase it. It is not going to appear while we're sitting...

Have a good week everybody Very Happy
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum