Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

5  19  24  1  17  13  15  Avy  8  10  16  12  7  6  23  18  14  22  11  21  2  25  20  9  4  3  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Recovering from Divorce (1) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Recovering from Divorce (1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Recovering from Divorce (1) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Recovering from Divorce (1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Recovering from Divorce (1) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Recovering from Divorce (1) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Recovering from Divorce (1) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Recovering from Divorce (1) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Recovering from Divorce (1) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Recovering from Divorce (1)

4 posters

Go down

Recovering from Divorce (1) Empty Recovering from Divorce (1)

Post by Evangelista_GP Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:49 pm

Recovering from Divorce (1)

‘Remember … not the former things, neither consider the things of old.’
Isaiah 43:18

Divorce is one of the most painful things the human heart can experience. If it’s happened to you, you know that’s true. If it hasn’t, be grateful and show compassion towards those who’ve been devastated by it. Have you been crushed by someone you trusted? Does loneliness overwhelm you in the midnight hours? Do you feel as though your hands are completely tied? Does it upset you because your friends don’t seem to understand? Don’t despair - your present circumstances will change. You will recover; you will rebuild; you will not stay down. It will take time, and you’ll have to invest some effort. You will experience pages of sadness in your diary of success, but by God’s grace you will learn to live again and love again. As you draw close to God and search His Word, He will reveal to you the secret of inner peace, and how to take back your life. If you are the innocent party, read this Scripture and hide it in your heart: ‘He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds’ (Psalm 147:3 NIV 2011 Edition). If you are the guilty party, remember you haven’t committed the unpardonable sin. So your failures are forgivable and forgettable. God’s promise to you is: ‘I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more’ (Isaiah 43:25 NIV 2011 Edition). Whether you are the innocent or the guilty party, the word for you today is: ‘Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past … I am doing a new thing! … I am making a way’ (vv. 18-19 NIV 2011 Edition).

Esther 6-8, Rom 11:19-36 (Bible in one year)

© 2016: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters. As a gift to the body of Christ, permission is given to Churches and Christian organisations to copy up to a maximum of 52 daily excerpts per year. Excerpts must acknowledge The Word for Today as the source, give the UCB address and inform that free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

The Word For Today is written by Bob and Debby Gass

For more information about the terms of use, contact publications@ucb.co.uk
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Recovering from Divorce (1) Empty Re: Recovering from Divorce (1)

Post by ozoemena Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:35 pm

It takes the determination and desire to go on,to survive, for anyone to survive divorce. Otherwise it is an experience that can break someone for life.
ozoemena
ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IKENNA Dike Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:47 pm

Yea.I know what my mom went through to have her head and ours above water.Divorce is a real dangerous thing. When people don't tango for right reasons, they end up in divorce.Any marriage that is not founded on true love and fear of God is bound for divorce and heartbreak
IKENNA Dike
IKENNA Dike

Language : English,Hausa,Yoruba and Igbo

Back to top Go down

Post by George Edward Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:56 pm

That's very well said brothers. Divorce is a life threatening disaster
George Edward
George Edward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum