Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

13  8  18  Avy  7  6  25  12  5  10  9  1  15  19  2  16  4  21  22  20  17  23  24  14  11  3  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Brokenness Produces Character I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Brokenness Produces Character I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Brokenness Produces Character I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Brokenness Produces Character I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Brokenness Produces Character I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Brokenness Produces Character I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Brokenness Produces Character I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Brokenness Produces Character I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Brokenness Produces Character I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Brokenness Produces Character

5 posters

Go down

Brokenness Produces Character Empty Brokenness Produces Character

Post by Evangelista_GP Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:07 pm

‘The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit.’
Psalm 51:17

When we submit to God’s dealings in our lives, He empowers us to reach our full potential by gently breaking areas of our stubborn will that need to be submitted to Him. As these areas are broken, His power within us is released and things begin to change for the better. Power and talent without character and direction, have destroyed many a man and woman. You probably know some of them. So be warned; unless your talent is governed by character, you’re heading for trouble. A horse may come from a line of blue-ribbon champions, but until its will has been broken its power endangers itself and those around it. You’ll notice two important things about a thoroughbred champion horse: 1) It hears many voices during the race but it has learned to respond to only one - the voice of its rider. And that’s God’s plan for you. You’ll get a lot of opinions, but to win in life you must be led only by God. And that calls for humility. ‘He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way’ (Psalm 25:9 NIV 2011 Edition). 2) Its power is realised and its full potential released only when it can be harnessed and directed. So, is God breaking you in similar fashion? Is He putting His harness on you and saying, ‘You can’t live like that anymore, or do your own thing, because I have plans for you’? The word for you today is: ‘You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God’ (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NLT).

Esther 1-2, Rom 10 (Bible in one year)

© 2016: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters. As a gift to the body of Christ, permission is given to Churches and Christian organisations to copy up to a maximum of 52 daily excerpts per year. Excerpts must acknowledge The Word for Today as the source, give the UCB address and inform that free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

The Word For Today is written by Bob and Debby Gass

For more information about the terms of use, contact publications@ucb.co.uk
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Brokenness Produces Character Empty Re: Brokenness Produces Character

Post by Lily Fernandez Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:58 pm

When I almost failed one of my major courses, I felt like, it's all over. But people encouraged me, and I got enough courage to rise from Average to top. Brokenness I went through helped bring out the best in me
Lily Fernandez
Lily Fernandez

Language : English and Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fernandez Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Wow.O had a similar experience at home.. In our weaknesses, our strengths are made manifest
Lily Fernandez
Lily Fernandez

Language : English and Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by ozoemena Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:17 pm

We are all wounded. But wounds are necessary for hishealing light to enter into our beings. Without wounds and failure and frustrations and defeats, there will be no opening for his brilliance to tickle in and invade our lives. Failures in life are courses with very high tuition fees, so I don't cut classes and miss my lessons: on humility, on patience, on hope, on asking others for help, on listening to God, on trying again and again and again.
ozoemena
ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clinton Harvey Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Well Said brother
Clinton Harvey
Clinton Harvey

Language : English

Back to top Go down