Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

21  6  14  25  2  15  3  17  11  1  18  7  22  23  24  9  16  5  19  20  12  4  10  8  13  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
 Conquering the Fear of Death (2) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
 Conquering the Fear of Death (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
 Conquering the Fear of Death (2) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
 Conquering the Fear of Death (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
 Conquering the Fear of Death (2) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
 Conquering the Fear of Death (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
 Conquering the Fear of Death (2) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
 Conquering the Fear of Death (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
 Conquering the Fear of Death (2) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Conquering the Fear of Death (2)

3 posters

Go down

Conquering the Fear of Death (2) Empty Conquering the Fear of Death (2)

Post by Evangelista_GP Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:00 pm

‘He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.'
John 11:25

Receive by email Email to a friend Print Order pr
Years ago, there was a best-selling country song that said, ‘Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.’ Why? Sometimes it’s because we’re not sure that we’re ready. But you can be. How? 1) You can prepare spiritually and emotionally. Jesus said, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?’ (vv. 25-26 NKJV). When you put your trust in Christ, death is not the end of you but the beginning of the best version of you. 2) You can prepare relationally. How? By letting the key people in your life know on a regular basis how much you care about them. You must also forgive anyone who has hurt you, and seek their forgiveness if you hurt them (see Mark 11:25-26). 3) You can prepare financially. One of Christ’s last acts on the cross was to commit the care of His mother to one of His disciples. Good stewardship requires that you leave a valid will with clear instructions concerning your earthly possessions and how you want your funeral to be handled. This may not be a pleasant thought, but it’s your spiritual responsibility. Paul writes, ‘I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better’ (Philippians 1:23 NKJV). Why did Paul say heaven was ‘far better’? Because God had already given him a glimpse into heaven. David felt the same way: ‘In thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore’ (Psalm 16:11 KJV).

Neh 12-13, Rom 9:16-33

© 2016: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters. As a gift to the body of Christ, permission is given to Churches and Christian organisations to copy up to a maximum of 52 daily excerpts per year. Excerpts must acknowledge The Word for Today as the source, give the UCB address and inform that free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

The Word For Today is written by Bob and Debby Gass

For more information about the terms of use, contact publications@ucb.co.uk
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Conquering the Fear of Death (2) Empty Re: Conquering the Fear of Death (2)

Post by Joseph Kumar Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Amen. That's very well said. One has to keep in mind that it doesn't all end here. And therefore should be ready, anytime any day, for the inevitable. Death
Joseph Kumar
Joseph Kumar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fernandez Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Amen. well said bro Joe.Though it's not easy, going by human strength alone,but by God's grace, we shall make it
Lily Fernandez
Lily Fernandez

Language : English and Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down