Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

5  10  9  24  4  21  15  16  11  8  12  20  1  18  17  19  14  2  7  3  25  6  22  13  100  23  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Building Real Relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Building Real Relationships I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Building Real Relationships I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Building Real Relationships I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Building Real Relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Building Real Relationships I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Building Real Relationships I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Building Real Relationships I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Building Real Relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Building Real Relationships

5 posters

Go down

Building Real Relationships Empty Building Real Relationships

Post by Evangelista_GP Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Building Real Relationships
‘He now showed them the full extent of his love.’

John 13:1

People spend hours every day on social networks like Facebook - in many cases because they’re lonely. Now, there’s nothing wrong with interacting with others this way. In fact, social media offers one of the greatest tools the Church has ever had for reaching the world with the gospel. But in a day when it’s getting easy to neglect real relationships, let’s remember why we’re connecting with others in the first place. One author says: ‘Life is so much richer when we have friends with whom we can share our joys and troubles … Unfortunately loneliness remains a major problem and source of pain for many. But none of us need become resigned to loneliness; [it’s]…“treatable,” if not actually avoidable.’ Real relationships aren’t built by posting updates, or tweeting and re-tweeting the most thought-provoking quotes. It takes more time than that. The greatest social networking involves meeting someone’s needs in a way that never would’ve happened without a one-on-one connection. That’s what Jesus did. Most of His public ministry was spent pouring Himself into twelve men who, in turn, went out in His name and poured themselves into others. The Bible says, ‘Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love.’ The psalmist spelled out how many people today feel deep down: ‘No one is concerned for me … no one cares’ (Psalm 142:4 NIV 2011 Edition). If you want to meet people’s needs you have to get ‘up close and personal’. That’s what Jesus did, and He’s your example.
2 Chron 13-14, Acts 22

© 2016: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters. As a gift to the body of Christ, permission is given to Churches and Christian organisations to copy up to a maximum of 52 daily excerpts per year. Excerpts must acknowledge The Word for Today as the source, give the UCB address and inform that free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

The Word For Today is written by Bob and Debby Gass

For more information about the terms of use, contact publications@ucb.co.uk
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Building Real Relationships Empty Re: Building Real Relationships

Post by ozoemena Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Yes,I've always wondered how life would have been if God had created and left just one man on earth? He'd die of boredom and loneliness. Imagine how lonely it feels to be in a big mansion, when you are "home alone" not to talk about the entire universe.
That's why God had to find Adam a mate.And blessed man to multiply and increase. To maintain that Link, that sense of belonging, that Sense of public acceptance, a relationship becomes inevitable,to bridge the gap,between man,his fellow man and his environment. And that has just one key,COMMUNICATION.
ozoemena
ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rani Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:04 pm

You're right Ozoemena,I learnt that from you :-) Without communication, there'd be no relationship, without relationship ,people would be living in isolation in the midst of populations.
Rani
Rani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Boakye Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:36 pm

wow.Well said Rani. Very right
Sandra Boakye
Sandra Boakye

Back to top Go down

Post by Adaeze Brenda Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Thank God for Jesus Christ, The bond of his eternal relationship with man.If not for Jesus ,where would I be today?
Adaeze Brenda
Adaeze Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down