Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

5  2  10  17  20  16  7  1  4  8  12  14  13  19  11  21  23  15  3  18  24  9  6  22  25  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs

4 posters

Go down

God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  Empty God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs

Post by Evangelista_GP Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:18 pm

‘You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion.’
2 Corinthians 9:11

When you give to fulfil the Lord’s Prayer, ‘Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth’ (Matthew 6:10 KJV), He will make sure you have everything you need when you need it. That’s His guarantee, and it should dispel your fears about giving. In fact, there’s really only one thing you should be concerned about when it comes to giving: holding back to the extent that God is no longer involved in your finances. There’s nothing you can do to earn or deserve God’s love, but you must exercise faith and follow His instructions if you want to walk in His blessing. So here’s the question you should ask yourself: ‘Who’s better able to meet my needs, God or me?’ If you’re generous with God, He’ll make sure you have more than enough so that you can continue to be generous. But first He wants to see you investing more in His kingdom - not in order to get what you want from Him, but because you value His eternal purposes more than your own interests. Are you prepared to step out in faith and take advantage of the law of the harvest by inviting God to get involved in your finances? Money is often the last door we open to God because we think it represents our security. If you really want to become secure financially, get God involved in your finances as soon as possible. The sooner you start sowing seeds, the sooner you’ll begin reaping harvests. And when that happens, you’ll never go back to doing things the way you used to.
2 Chron 10-12, Acts 21:18-40

© 2016: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters. As a gift to the body of Christ, permission is given to Churches and Christian organisations to copy up to a maximum of 52 daily excerpts per year. Excerpts must acknowledge The Word for Today as the source, give the UCB address and inform that free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

The Word For Today is written by Bob and Debby Gass
For more information about the terms of use, contact publications@ucb.co.uk

Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  Empty Re: God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs

Post by Evangelista_GP Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:26 pm

If we put God first everywhere, including our finances, we'll not be deceived. We should not be scare to do sacrifice for the Kingdom of God because ''He is our shepred and we shall not want''. Ps 23:1
Believe it!
Evangelista_GP
Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs  Empty Re: God Wants to Meet Your Financial Needs

Post by IFY 5 Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:11 pm

Amen!
IFY 5
IFY 5

Language : Igbo,English, Yoruba

Back to top Go down

Post by ozoemena Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Amen! That's right. He's the great provider
ozoemena
ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Amen!

Admin
Admin

https://gistwheel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum