Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

1  25  7  5  12  15  24  21  13  3  16  8  19  22  14  6  9  11  23  2  18  20  17  4  10  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
Solving Relationship Difficulties I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
Solving Relationship Difficulties I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
Solving Relationship Difficulties I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
Solving Relationship Difficulties I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
Solving Relationship Difficulties I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
Solving Relationship Difficulties I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
Solving Relationship Difficulties I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
Solving Relationship Difficulties I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
Solving Relationship Difficulties I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Solving Relationship Difficulties

+2
    Dolly R
    Evangelista_GP
    6 posters

Go down

Solving Relationship Difficulties Empty Solving Relationship Difficulties

Post by Evangelista_GP Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Love is patient and kind … It does not demand its own way.’

1 Corinthians 13:4-5
    Here are some pointers to help you solve your relationship difficulties: 1) When it’s about money. How you manage money within a marriage depends on the set of skills you’ve developed and the amount of discipline you’ve exercised. One of you may be a saver and the other a spender. So you have to work together to make joint decisions that affect both of you, and work within the boundaries of your reality together. Consider how much debt you have, how much income, and how much you need to save. Find a way to achieve financial freedom. The Bible says, ‘The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender’ (Proverbs 22:7 NKJV). 2) When it’s about time. If you’re not spending time together - one of you is missing the other. Ideally, you both want to spend more time together. But if your partner keeps making this complaint, take it as a compliment that he or she still enjoys your company. Schedule designated times together on both your calendars - with no intrusions. There’s no substitute for spending time with your mate. 3) When it’s about jealousy. We’re not talking about a possessive spouse who won’t allow you to glance at the waiter without accusing you of cheating. But generally when there’s jealousy in a relationship it’s an indication of insecurity. You may need to have a frank discussion about your commitment to each other. Talk about the little habits and mannerisms your spouse interprets as flirtatious. Communicate, and don’t allow the jealousy to grow into bitterness, distrust, or disgust.
    1 Chron 16-18, Acts 17:1-15

Reference: The Word for Today. Bob and Debby Gass. www.ucb.co.uk
    * Free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.
    Evangelista_GP
    Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Solving Relationship Difficulties Empty Re: Solving Relationship Difficulties

Post by Evangelista_GP Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:20 pm

I think communication is an essential ingredient for a strong relationship. When we can communicate, we can resolve a lot of issues.
    Evangelista_GP
    Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

Solving Relationship Difficulties Empty Love is patient..

Post by ozoemena Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Very correct, well said. Without communication, there will always be a gulf between the parties involved. Communication bridges the gap,and ushers in understanding. This applies to our family life,work,every aspect of human interaction.
    ozoemena
    ozoemena

Language : English language,little latin

http://http//:www.gistwheel.com

Back to top Go down

Solving Relationship Difficulties Empty Love is patient.

Post by ozoemena Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:04 pm

Even in our day to day walk with God!
    ozoemena
    ozoemena

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly R Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:49 pm

That's very correct. Sums it up.This is soul enriching, Thank God
    Dolly R
    Dolly R

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Rani Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:04 pm

Wow.I really needed this.. God give us the grace to bridge the many gaps in our lives ,to Learn to love,as Christ Has loved us
    Rani
    Rani

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Shelly Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Solving Relationship Difficulties 265580-Life-Is-Not-Perfect
    Vivian Shelly
    Vivian Shelly

Back to top Go down

Solving Relationship Difficulties Empty Love is patient and kind..

Post by ozoemena Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Jonathan was one of my best childhood friends.We played together, worked together and read together. We were so very close, that we were at times referred to as "twin towers".
    One day we had a quarrel,that day nobody talked to the other.By the next day, I was done quarreling,, ready to friends again. I was sure,that he himself also felt the same. But the question is,WHO WILL START THE RECONCILIATION?This indecision tarried till the second day. I saw the way he constantly looked my way,I knew we both had the same problem.
    Towards lunchtime, I couldn't bear it any longer.I remembered the good times,the challenges we faced together..I decided to " swallow my pride" and be the peacemaker,because my mind never rested.I rushed to where he sat at his corner and called him." Joe" and he smiled,all the happiness that money and fame could not give, was in that smile.And we became better friends.
    Communication is key.
    ozoemena
    ozoemena

Back to top Go down

Solving Relationship Difficulties Empty Love is patient and kind..

Post by ozoemena Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Solving Relationship Difficulties 13442253_1158091550921002_2249935051886799819_n
    ozoemena
    ozoemena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Handel Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Wow.. that's touching.
    Sophia Handel
    Sophia Handel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down