Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

14  17  18  7  25  11  10  6  23  19  5  16  8  22  13  3  4  15  12  20  2  9  24  1  21  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
6 men die in Kaduna over a lady.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
6 men die in Kaduna over a lady.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
6 men die in Kaduna over a lady.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
6 men die in Kaduna over a lady.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
6 men die in Kaduna over a lady.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
6 men die in Kaduna over a lady.. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
6 men die in Kaduna over a lady.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
6 men die in Kaduna over a lady.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
6 men die in Kaduna over a lady.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

6 men die in Kaduna over a lady..

Go down

6 men die in Kaduna over a lady.. Empty 6 men die in Kaduna over a lady..

Post by Umaru Hassan Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Our correspondent gathered that six persons were feared killed while scores sustained varying degrees of injuries.
The Kaduna Command of the Nigerian Police Force confirmed the incident.
The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Zubairu Abubakar, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, said several suspects had been arrested in connection with the crisis.
But he never gave the casualty figure.
He said, “So many arrests were made, but I cannot tell you the number of people arrested until I find out from the office. However, calm has returned to the two communities.”
As of the time of this report on Wednesday, there was heavy presence of soldiers and police who forced residents of the area to remain indoor as several gunshots were fired into the air at interval.
Eyewitness accounts said the fight started between two men on Sunday night over a woman.
A source, who did not want his name mentioned, told our correspondent that a man from a neighbouring Kwaru community came on a motorcycle to Unguwar Yero to see his alleged concubine, who is the wife of a man in Unguwar Yero.
He said, “The woman was the girlfriend of the Kwaru man, who used to give her money when they were dating. But the lady in question married another person. But after their marriage, the lady and her ex-boyfriend were still dating.
“On that Sunday evening, the Kwaru man came as usual to look for his concubine. They met as usual, but the husband, who was already suspecting his wife, trailed her to where they were standing. So, when he accosted them, the Kwaru man stabbed his concubine’s husband in the stomach.
“The man later died before he could be rushed to the hospital. But what got people of the area angry was that, when Governor Nasir el-Rufai visited the place, he begged the people to be patient, without taking any action to bring the culprit to book.
“That was why Unguwar Yero people also started attacking people suspected to be Hausa-Muslim,” he said.
It was learnt that the governor was at Ungwan Yero to broker peace.
As of the time of filing this report, casualty figures remained six, according to an eye witness.
Source: The punch
Umaru Hassan
Umaru Hassan

Language : Hausa and English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum