Gistwheel Global Community
Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!
Welcome to the forum,click on login to access your account or register a new account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

24  25  8  9  2  11  1  23  10  19  13  3  22  16  12  15  100  5  6  7  20  17  14  21  4  18  

Latest topics
» DEVOTIONAL'S CONTINUATION
 How to Become a Good Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:32 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  A Prayer for Integrity
 How to Become a Good Leader I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm by Evangelista_GP

»  ‘Restless, Irritable, and Discontent’
 How to Become a Good Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting’
 How to Become a Good Leader I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm by Evangelista_GP

» 'God is (6)'
 How to Become a Good Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (5)
 How to Become a Good Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (4)
 How to Become a Good Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:25 pm by Evangelista_GP

» ‘God Is’ (3)
 How to Become a Good Leader I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am by Evangelista_GP

» How to Improve Your Relationships
 How to Become a Good Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:07 pm by Evangelista_GP

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

How to Become a Good Leader

5 posters

Go down

How to Become a Good Leader Empty How to Become a Good Leader

Post by Evangelista_GP Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Teach the wise, and they will become even wiser.’

Proverbs 9:9

Whether God has called you to be a leader in church, in business, or at home, here are two important principles you must always practise: 1) Reach for people who stretch you. Solomon said, ‘Teach the wise, and they will become even wiser.’ You can tell a lot about the direction your life is heading by looking at the people with whom you’ve chosen to spend your time and share your ideas. Their values and priorities impact the way you think and act. If they’re positive and dedicated to growth, their values and priorities will encourage you and reinforce your desire to grow. It’s not always comfortable to associate with people who are ahead of you in their growth, but it’s always profitable. So try to cultivate relationships with people who stretch you. And don’t think only in terms of what you can gain; bring something to the table yourself. Remember, you’ve got to make the relationship a win/win, or it won’t last. 2) Realise there are tradeoffs. As responsibilities increase, rights decrease. In a world where perks and privileges often accompany the climb to success, sometimes little thought is given to the responsibilities of the upward journey. As John D. Rockefeller Jr once said, ‘Every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty.’ Jesus bottom-lines leadership in these words: ‘To whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more’ (Luke 12:48 NKJV).
    2 Chron 7-9, Acts 21:1-17

© 2016: This devotional is produced by UCB, free of charge through the generosity of our supporters. As a gift to the body of Christ, permission is given to Churches and Christian organisations to copy up to a maximum of 52 daily excerpts per year. Excerpts must acknowledge The Word for Today as the source, give the UCB address and inform that free issues of the daily devotional are available for the UK and Republic of Ireland.

The Word For Today is written by Bob and Debby Gass

For more information about the terms of use, contact publications@ucb.co.uk
    Evangelista_GP
    Evangelista_GP

Language : English language and French

Back to top Go down

How to Become a Good Leader Empty Re: How to Become a Good Leader

Post by Sophia Handel Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:55 pm

wow,Inspired
    Sophia Handel
    Sophia Handel

Back to top Go down

Post by David Horsefall Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Amen,Been away for long..Thank God for this devotionals, I'm inspired. Ride on!
    David Horsefall
    David Horsefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynthia Rheina Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:14 pm

Wow,Amen. This really got to me
    Cynthia Rheina
    Cynthia Rheina

Back to top Go down

Post by ozoemena Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Amen! Thank God you are blessed through this. it's inspiring indeed